Monday, December 5, 2011

Delirium

I’m going crazy. I think I’m losing my ability to distinguish between what’s real and what’s not. I can’t remember what happened a few days ago. My mind fills in the blanks for me, creating memories from nothing, but I lose track of the reality. I do everything uncomprehendingly, feeling like life is a façade. The world is fake, hiding something mysterious and genuine behind it. Everyday is the same. I wake up the next day and everything is the same as it was a week ago. I could put my hand on a razor blade and the next day everything would be the same as it was a week ago.

I go to sleep and wake up with no change in mindset. Throughout any given day, even if I’m rested, I’m just a sleepwalker out of his bed. In the end, dreams become memories and memories are just dreams, and I lose the facility to differentiate the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment